Regardless if it’s a leaking basement, a broken pipe, or Mother Nature, accidents happen. When tit happens, you need a carpet drying friend who will be there to help with the job and insurance. Fortunately, know or now know Auckland carpet drying specialists. Whenever you need us day or night for drying carpet . We’ll be able to handle your emergency with expert carpet drying and state-of-the-art extraction equipment.
There are lots of ways excess flood water can get into your home, but just one best way to get it out. Contact Auckland carpet dryer experts. Your best choice for emergency flood dryers.
Auckland Carpet Drying Experts
You will speak with a certified carpet dry specialist on the phone and have a flood technician dispatched within 15 minutes of your call.
Then we’ll do the following to help you reclaim your home:
- Advise you of what to do to minimize damage until our crew arrives for Auckland carpet drying.
- Dispatch certified, trained, and experienced dry carpet dryers to your home within three hours or less.
- Pump out flood water quickly, and then extract water from drying carpet, underlay, and upholstery.
- Remove wet carpet and underlay if deemed necessary. We will then clean, dry, and reinstall carpet and underlay based on international and Auckland Council standards.
- Provide professional flood carpet dryers for a quick drying process of your home and its contents. This stops the secondary damage risks and germ growth from slow carpet drying.
- Use moisture meter’s to locate hidden pockets of water and to best monitor the dehumidifiers and drying process.
- Work directly with your insurance company, to process Auckland carpet drying claims and get your home back to normal as soon as possible.
- Make sure your home’s structure and contents, are dried to below 18% whereby mold and mildew spores cannot persist in accordance with Auckland Council standards.