Cockroach Pest Control
Health Hazards. Cockroach Pest Control Auckland
Even though cockroaches have for ages been a pest that causes one of the strongest reactions when finding in a home or workplace. The health hazard dangers posed by cockroaches, commonly don’t include the disgust felt at coming across them. Since 1987 For your cockroach pest control call us, we can help 0800 783-266 or email us in North Shore, West, East, South Auckland.
Their dead cockroach bodies, droppings, also, the saliva of the pest cockroaches, have allergens. Thus, it is known to cause asthma, respiratory disease and skin irritation allergies. Steam ‘n’ Dry Pest Control Auckland cautions that cockroaches give other hazardous reactions, blood pressure, and other serious health hazards.
The Health Effects of Cockroach Infestations
Cockroaches can spread cholera, hepatitis A, parasites, and also other diseases employing both direct and indirect contact. These bugs crawl beneath appliances, on counters, hiding in corners around food and your family’s home, too. Fortunately, we are servicing North Shore, East, West, South Auckland City.
Keep away from cockroach problems:
- Never allow dirty dishes to stay there overnight.
- Keep food leftovers in a fridge, storage containers.
- Carpet cleaning, killing fleas, and other sanitisation will help.
- Remove rubbish from the home, or office, vacuum regularly.
- Regularly clean the underneath the freezer, oven, microwave and fridge.
- Silicon seal cracks, plumbing holes around the home
- If you have a cockroach pest problem, contact us, the pest control experts since 1987, for a cockroach bait and treatment.
The Steam ‘n’ Dry Pest Control Auckland owner Graeme Stephens is a licensed handler, pest control applicator, and, an IICRC 2001 Master Restoration Technician. We are servicing North Shore, West, East, South Auckland City.