Carpet Cleaning Job Auckland
Carpet Cleaning Employment Opportunities in Auckland
Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry which started back in 1987. Has 33 years of experience in the carpet cleaning job industry. Using propitiatory truck mount carpet cleaners. Our Company is recognised and considered to be market leaders in New Zealand’s carpet cleaning employment industry.
We provide a particularly useful comprehensive carpet cleaning job and training program.
Earn up to $82,000 per year by running a truck-mounted carpet cleaning unit. Altogether, full job training is provided. The applicant is preferable, a person with sales skills.
Carpet Cleaning Employment
The duty will be running a van mounted machine for your carpet cleaning job employment. Generally, the only things you need to take up work are hoses, hand tools, and also cleaning solutions. Then, you would be doing an average of four pre-scheduled jobs per day of the services, as listed below.
Although, It will also require most carpet cleaning, providing good communications with the customers, and add some add-on sales effort for better wages.
Carpet Cleaning Job Requirements
• Full Drivers License
• Communication skills
• Physically capable
• Have safe parking for the van
• As well as a tidy personal appearance
As shown above, the person we seek would be:
In particular, we would prefer a person with customer service or have previous carpet cleaning job experience. Furthermore, this person should be willing to meet new people, be conscientious, and most importantly, someone who would be willing to deliver the end of clients’ clean result satisfaction.
Specialised Employment Opportunity Services
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Stain Removal
- Teflon Carpet, and Fabric Upholstery Protection
- Flood Restoration
- Pest Control
- Carpet Repairs
- P Cleaning
- Moisture Testing
Job Training Programs
Our comprehensive training program takes 5 – 6 days. Which to sum up, is comprised of:
• 8 specialised training videos for each of the services.
• A 200-page carpet cleaning job’s employment manual.
• As well as two days on the field, carpet cleaning job practical experience.
The Carpet Cleaning Job
Once you have completed the Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Cleaning service job, a five-day comprehensive training program, then issued with a van and equipment. You’re, therefore, given approximately four jobs per day to complete, and each task takes 60 – 90 minutes, including travel time.
Based on the past years, wages range between $55,000 and $82,000 per year. Additionally, this is a performance-based contract commission. In other words, you are basically rewarded for what effort you put in and add-on sales effort.
There are Two Wage, Pay Methods
1. Hourly rate plus bonus commission
Regular happy clients and good online reviews are the #1 priority of ASD’s long term survival strategy. In that case, a remedy to the issue is that if schedules wages and additional works are based on an hourly rate. Then, the cleaning results and efforts will likely be less rushed. Also, performance-based schedule hourly rate wage being insensitive to do excellent jobs, rather than to rush jobs.
We have already been trialling hourly rate. Hourly rate is more stable and easier for financing. This change would start on the 31st August 2020 for existing techs. The hourly rate for schedule work and extra work time would be rated on the following:
The first thing to remember, not including Add on commission bonus, and an extra $10 ph for after hours. That is to say, the hourly rate retainer will start with a range from $20 up to $30 per hour based on a $1 rank per each of the below 10 x Key Performance Indicators (KPI) ranking. The full-time lay repairer and portable guys will have rates $3 higher, so $23 – $33 per hour.
Important Key Points:
- Company Code
- Van & Equipment Cleanliness
- Personal Appearance and Uniform
- Job Quality and Reviews
- Manner – With ASD management and Customers
- Self Sufficiency and Customer Communications
- Van & Equipment Maintenance Abilities
- Positive Team Role Model
- Reliability and Time Keeping
- Paperwork, honesty and Inventory management
To point out, the rankings would be in 3rds up to 33.33 cents x 10 each from Mary, Rose, and myself, the office management team, (I get a lot of feedback and running commentary from Rose). Therefore, the first wage rank would be based on the year before 31st August 2020 performance. Then every 6 months with new wage reviews based on ranking. However, this would be done in increments to keep wages as stable as possible following that.
After hours could be an additional $10 per hour. I would certainly anticipate the hourly rate would go up over the 6 month KPI improvements, with these new Incentives.
The ask for, and add-ons would remain the same, other than the below few changes:
- First, The Ask For and Add on- additional work time is paid per hour, plus a commission bonus rate of 15% for ask for. And 25% for additional work.
- Secondly, Putting up the price for the same job or solvent boost will be paid at the schedule, included in the hourly rate. Only the additional work services or processes should qualify as an add-on sale.
- Moreover, For after-hours emergencies, the tech would be paid an extra $10 per hour after hours rate, plus $50 for the urgent call out.
- Lastly, Suppose a tech gets the customer to do a review copy and pasted to 5 links, listed below. The tech will be paid both hourly rates, and the ask for’s commission rate for the job(s).
Yellow Pages Reviews
South Auckland Google Reviews
No cowboys Reviews
Auckland Google Review
North Shore Google Reviews
West Auckland Google Reviews
The commission varies depending on:
a. the type of work.
b. the add-on sales.
c. the work hours.
d. the customer acquirement type
2. Contract Commission Pay Method
The contract commission rate ranges from 20% to 60% of completed work.
You can forecast your average wage.
• You are given an average of 4 scheduled jobs per day.
• The average scheduled task is $150.
• Pay is, therefore, scheduled day $600.
• So, the average scheduled week is $3,000.
• As a result, if an ordinary “add-on sales” are $500.
• The average charge out is $150 per hour.
Carpet Cleaning Employment Contract Commission Pay
• 20% – 40% for pre-booked “scheduled work.”
• 30% – 60% for “add-on sales” so, depending on the type of work
The carpet cleaning job wage is, therefore, very much dependent on your motivation, along with your “add-on” sales effort too.
The wage is also worked out automatically by our tailor-made computer software. As a result, our carpet cleaners job is broken down weekly, and, with each of your weekly detailed breakdown payslips.
Generally speaking, you still receive the usual IR12 wage benefits, such as:
• 8% Holiday pay.
• Statuary pay.
• Sick Pay.
• Accident Compensation.
Above all things, the best way to apply for this job is to send via e-mail your CV, coupled together with a cover page addressed to Graeme Stephens, at Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland to the following e-mail address.