Car Upholstery Cleaning
Car Upholstery Cleaning Auckland
Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry started with car upholstery cleaning back in 1987. We have 34 years of experience servicing West Auckland, Central City CBD, North Shore, East, South Auckland, and Hibiscus Coast.
Primarily, we specialised in upholstery cleaning for interiors of Japanese imported cars in the 1980s, often black with pollution soot. The car freshener manufacturers have gone to great lengths to develop a scent that mimics the pleasant aroma. There is undoubtedly nothing satisfying like the smell of a brand new car.
Our car upholstery cleaning Auckland professionals can make your car look brand new. The car upholstery cleaning Auckland methods of car interior cleaning will pre-spray a solution comprised of hot steam to kill and remove germs, allergens, and viruses before a powerful vacuum removes the bacteria and soiling.
Steam ‘n’ Dry Car Upholstery Cleaning Auckland’s professional equipment uses heat steam to 85°C. The superior truck-mounted and portable deep hot steam cleaning machine sprays the hot steam to the car upholstery and removes the soil, germs, allergens, and viruses. That is how the washing of car upholstery cleaning method process is completed. This method of car upholstery cleaning applies to fabric and leather car upholstery cleaning services completed by hand. Cars needed a deep-down restorative car upholstery cleaning. Car upholstery cleaning is the foundation of Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry, having 34 years of experience in the industry.
Virus and Bacteria Disinfection and Sanitisation
Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland Services can clean car upholstery equally as we clean your furniture, such as lounge suites. Using the same truck mount steam extraction machine and sprays, it is cost-effective to do both simultaneously.
The Steam ‘n’ Dry Car Interior Upholstery Cleaning Auckland Service professionals and our capable truck-mounted hot steam cleaners with over 70°C hot kill and remove viruses, bacteria, germs, dust mites, etc. and other pathogens from car interior and upholstery. Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry truck-mounted cleaners use 85°C hot steam at the interior car upholstery point of contact. They are FDA approved to kill coronavirus, dust mite allergens, and bacteria elimination treatment options.
Call Steam ‘n’ Dry Car Upholstery Cleaning Auckland Services on 0800 783-266 or email the Auckland car cleaning experts.
Interior Cleaning & Stain Removal Guide
Maintaining your car’s interior appearance and indoor air quality is essential for the car’s health and value. Therefore, it will help you when it’s time to trade or sell it. Here are a few helpful hints to help with car upholstery cleaning:
- Dilute coffee spills. The Steam ‘n’ Dry Car Interior Upholstery Cleaning Auckland Service professionals provide these inside car cleaning tips. Immediately with cold water and blot with paper towels or clean rags. If a stain remains after the spot has dried, spray on a glass cleaner (yes, a glass cleaner!). Thus, soak the area, sit for five minutes, and blot.
- Most greasy carpeting and upholstery stains can be rubbed on paint thinner with a clean, 100-per cent cotton cloth. You may also cover the spot with cornmeal and let it sit overnight, the vacuum in the morning.
- Hairspray will lift out pen ink stains inside car seat upholstery or carpet. Salt will also lift the stain out of the rug. Also, repeat if necessary.
- Car sickness stains from children, pets, and adults inside car upholstery or carpet cleaner should be diluted and neutralised (vomit is acidic) with club soda or a mixture of baking soda and water.
- Bloodstains on car interior carpet and upholstery. Cover with dry laundry starch and cold water paste from animals or humans. Do not use hot water to set the carpet or seat stain. Furthermore, allow it to dry, then brush or vacuum the residue away.
Inside Car Cleaning
- To clean vinyl car seats quickly, wipe them with baking soda on a damp rag. Rinse with dishwashing detergent and water. Baking soda is gentler on vinyl than oil-based car seat cleaners, which will cause the vinyl to harden.
- For general carpet and upholstery stains for your car cleaning, take a litre of hot water, a generous amount of dish detergent, and add a cup of white vinegar. You’ll need a stiff bristle brush to work the cleaner thoroughly into the car seat and carpet fibres. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Also, blot until dry with towels or thick absorbent rags. It also works well for pet stains.
- Brighten faded car seat upholstery. The first vacuum uses a sponge mop cleaner to lightly apply a mixture of half-cup clear ammonia to one pint of water. Test this mixture on a discrete car seat or carpets area first.
Car Seat Cleaning
- If the inside car seats or carpet begin to smell, sprinkle or spray on a safe disinfectant. Then get a professional car seat cleaning company to remove dirt and unpleasant smells.
- Does the car carpet edge start to fray? Paint carpet seams and sides with a liquid resin found in craft and fabric stores to hold the fibres in place.
- Before your vehicle carpet shows excessive wear and tear, vacuum clean them just as you would at home. You might consider hiring a professional car seat cleaning company if the situation is terrible. If you do, be sure to bring up all the water. Stepping on a wet carpet only will damage the fibres further.
- Spraying a mixture of five parts water and one part fabric softener cleaner onto your car carpet or seat will lessen seat and carpet static and remove the light shock that occurs when you touch metal objects.
- If objects stored in the back of your vehicle have left indentations in the carpets, place a damp towel over the spot and press lightly with an iron on a low setting. The indentation will rise as the towel dries. Thus, call a professional car seat cleaning service provider. Avoid leaving the iron on the spot for too long as synthetic fibres can melt.
- To keep car mats looking brand new, wax them with liquid shoe polish. Make it much more comfortable to rinse during the inside car upholstery seat cleaning.
Therefore, for car upholstery cleaning Auckland service experts, call Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland Services on 0800 783-266 or email.
Experienced, researched and written by Graeme Stephens. An IICRC Master Restoration Technician in 2001. With over 35 years of disinfecting, cleaning and pest control Auckland services experience.