Bed Bug Control
Bed Bug Control Auckland Service
Since 1987, the Steam ‘n’ Dry Bed Bug Control Auckland Service has experimented with killing and removing bed bugs. Steam ‘n’ Dry Bed Bug Control Auckland Service requires diligence and experience! We understand how highly irritating bed bug bites can be. This is why we prioritise bed bug control. Here at Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland, we also thoroughly provide bed bug control. Our high standard of cleaning services will undeniably help control this type of problem.
I’m going to let you in on the research I’ve uncovered about how effective hot steam cleaning is, specifically at killing bed bugs and how hot steam extraction treatment works. Additionally, the best high temperatures and methods effectively kill bed bugs in beddings, mattresses, upholstery, and carpets. This non-pesticide bed bug-killing pre-spray and hot steam treatment kill and remove dust mites, allergens, bacteria, germs, and viruses.
Best Equipped for the Most Effective Bed Bug Control Hot Steam Cleaners and Treatment in Auckland
Bed bugs can be brought and cause infestation into a property through clothes, luggage, and furniture. However, bed bugs are not dangerous, but they can cause quite discomfort. Bed bugs can infest any house, and if a bed bug bites you, it can cause a certain degree of skin irritations and soreness. A bed bug bite can affect you for several days, especially if it triggers an allergic reaction, which can cause an even higher degree of discomfort.
Treatment for bed bug infestation often involves fumigation, during which you will need to leave your premises for a few hours. Clothing and sheets need to be washed at very high temperatures to eliminate any trace of bed bugs. But despite thoroughly washing the sheets and clothing, sometimes it is still inadequate. Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry uses hot steam cleaning and treatments to eliminate bed bugs effectively.
When exposed to over 70°C hot temperatures, bed bugs die. However, most mattress cleaners can only generate about 50°C. It is also well researched that powerful vacuuming is good. This helps control bugs and their faeces. However, household vacuums only generate approximately 1-2 HG of vacuum power. Often exhaust contaminated waste air back inside the home.
Steam ‘n’ Dry Bed Bug Control Auckland Service has the most significant hot steam extraction truck-mounted cleaners. It uses 85°C at the point of contact to kill bed bugs before a powerful truck-mounted vacuum with 26 HG of vacuum sucks them up.
This heat treatment and non-pesticide bed bug-killing pre-spray kill and remove bacteria, dust mites, allergens, germs, viruses, and other pathogens.
Hot Steam Kills Bed Bugs
Steam ‘n’ Dry Bed Bug Control Auckland Service has the most significant hot steam extraction truck mounts. It uses 85°C steam at the point of contact when it kills the pests.
However, a giant truck mount steam cleaner is expensive for one person to purchase approximately $25000 to $50,200. Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland Service offers hot steam cleaners capable of killing bed bugs for hire.
Over 70°C hot steam is an effective method for killing bed bugs in all life cycle stages. If used correctly, the power performance and the hot steam temperature are crucial in killing bed bugs. Truck mount cleaners have a hot 85°C steam at the point of contact. Adjustable PSI with a powerful 26 HG vacuum suction truck mounts cleaner. These truck mounts are approximately double the power of all or most of Auckland’s other truck mount cleaners. About seven times more performance than portable carpet cleaners.
With these powerful truck-mounted units, the wastewater with bed bugs and other allergens contaminates, and air goes through a filtration system that is exhausted outside, not inside your home. The surface temperature should be at least 70°C immediately after the hot steam brush has passed to effectively kill and remove bed bugs.
Use a commercial steamer with a minimum temperature of 70°C, preferably with a PSI adjustment control.
For Effective Bed Bug Control, Have Your Mattresses Cleaned with Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Services.
Even without an asthmatic in your home, regular mattress cleaning is essential for your health and family. Giving you a good night’s sleep, feeling comfortable, and breathing well, knowing that your bed is free of bed bugs, germs, viruses, asthma allergens, and other pathogens. Steam’ n’ Dry Bed Bug Control Auckland used 85°C hot steam, effectively killing and removing bed bugs and asthma allergens such as bed bugs, bacteria, germs, and pollens.
The type of hot steam cleaning you use to steam clothing will not be sufficient for bed bug treatment. Most carpet cleaning machines do not reach high enough temperatures to kill bed bugs. Only large, powerful truck mount machines that generate over 70°C at the point of the contact kill bed bugs.
For over 34 years, we’ve been providing Auckland with a cleaner, healthier home. In West Auckland, North Shore, West, East, South Auckland and Hibiscus Coast. With bed bug control, mattress cleaning, and pest control. Together with upholstery and carpet cleaning Auckland-wide.
Kill Bed bugs
Steamers work by delivering lethal temperatures to where bed bugs may be hiding. Hot steam is beneficial when bed bugs are on the surface of items and can be effective up to 15 mm into fabric surfaces. In cracks and crevices, steam will kill bed bugs up to 50 mm into a joint.
To effectively kill bed bugs and keep them controlled, Steam ‘n’ Dry Bed Bug Control Auckland Services recommends the following:
- Regular vacuuming your mattress, upholstery and carpets
- Expose your bed and bedding to over 70°C. The sun on hot days will help.
- Wash bedding such as pillowcases, sheets, and duvet covers in over 70°C or as hot as possible water
- Use Steam ‘n’ Dry Bed Bug Control Auckland to do their truck mount hot steam extraction on your mattress, upholstery and carpet every 6 to 12 months.
- Steam ‘n’ Dry Bed Bug Control Auckland Service recommends a pest control treatment throughout the home for maximum effectiveness after the above cleaning.
Steam ‘n’ Dry Bed Bug Control Auckland Service is equipped for the most effective bed bug control.
- To effectively and adequately break the bed bug cycle, you need more than just regular vacuuming, washing, bedding in hot 70°C water, and bed bug pest control treatment. As with many homes, the problem is with the bed bug infestation if there are many eggs. If not removed, they hatch after the bed bug control treatment has dissipated.
- The only way to break the bed bug infestation is to thoroughly clean the mattress, carpet, and upholstery with a powerful truck mount carpet cleaning that can generate hot steam over 70°C as hot as possible. Thus, it removes the bed bugs, eggs, and faeces. As part of the bed bug control system, which effectively breaks the whole bed bug infestation cycle, use pest control to kill the remaining pests.
- Steam ‘n’ Dry Bed Bug Control Auckland uses the most powerful truck mount steam cleaners in Auckland and New Zealand. As a result, we can offer a full guarantee which most pest control companies will not provide in South Auckland, North Shore, Eastern Bays, West Auckland, and Hibiscus Coast.
Mattress Antiviral Disinfecting Sanitise to Kill 99.99% of Viruses & Bacteria
Pre-spraying your mattress and mattress bed with an FDA-approved antiviral disinfecting sanitise treatment before performing Hot Water Extraction on your mattress beds to eliminate risks from COVID-19 coronaviruses and bacteria germs, bed bugs, dust mites, and other pathogens.
After 15 minutes of waiting, the disinfectant treatment has eliminated 99.9% of all germs in your mattress bed, including viruses such as bed bugs, coronaviruses, dust mites, MRSA, bacteria, and Hepatitis B.
Our specialists then perform Hot Water Extraction cleaning to sanitise your mattresses thoroughly.
Our Bed Bug Auckland Services
- 85°C Hot Steam Truck Mounted Cleaners
- Mattress Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Pest Control
- Decontamination Cleanup
- Carpet Cleaning
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Sterilization Auckland
Steam ‘n’ Dry All In One Bed Bug Mattress Cleaning and Pest Treatment Process
* Remove stains, germs, bacteria, and dust mites in one treatment
* Also, mattress cleaning of all types and sizes
* Service relief for allergy and asthma sufferers
See Our 5-Star Carpet Cleaning & Bed Bug Auckland Service Reviews.
* Auckland Google Reviews * Yellow Pages Reviews * Facebook Reviews * South Auckland Reviews * West Auckland Reviews * Trademe Service Reviews * No cowboys reviews * North Shore Reviews * Hibiscus Coast Reviews * Yelp Reviews
Call Today For A Free Quote!
Experienced, researched and written by Graeme Stephens. An IICRC Master Restoration Technician in 2001. With over 34 years of disinfecting, cleaning and pest control Auckland services experience.
Published: 06/08/2019 Updated: 26/10/2021