Preventive Pest Control
Pest Control Prevention Services in Auckland
We’re Passionate About Protecting Your Home & Family. While Auckland is a great place to live, the warm, moist climate also acts as a breeding ground for unwanted pests. For more than 32 years, our pest control service company has diligently worked to eliminate nuisance and potentially damaging insect and rodent pest infestations for homeowners in South Auckland, North Shore, East, West Auckland.
Pests are one of the many blisters that can mess up your home or place of business. They may look harmless, but they can cause a horde of issues like contamination and additional costs in the future. That’s why, in Auckland, preventive pest control is one of the best investments to prevent future damages. As a longtime pest control Auckland provider, we realise pest control is an ongoing battle – one that requires technical expertise and knowledge of the local pest pressures to be the most effective.
To handle and prevent pests, like everything else, the best form of control is prevention. Preventive pest control maintenance program provides firm support for your entire pest control system, and if executed correctly, will give almost all the pest control you will need.
Our skilled technicians understand the unique requirements of effectively controlling and exterminating pests in Jacksonville, including roaches, ants, fleas, ticks, spiders, termites, and even bed bugs. We offer a complete range of services to meet the unique needs of Auckland homeowners:
Checking For Indoor Pests
- Check every entry parallel to those outside, just like doors, electrical entries, pipelines, window frames, also, wiring. Do any repairs required.
- Seek out indicators of insects and rodent entry as well as an activity, for example, waste droppings, and gnawing marks. Employ traps for rodents, first of all, before using rodent bait, if at all possible. Use insecticides cautiously if needed; therefore, follow label instructions. I am checking Outdoors.
- Ensure that the inside of your home is free of clutter, and, food crumbs, most of all, clean.
These preventative pest control tips may be helpful to you from Graeme Stephens, an IICRC 2001 Master Restoration Technician. For more preventative pest control help, see the experts, please phone 0800 783-266, or email Auckland Steam n Dry.
Pest Control Service Frequency
- Check every single container such as pet food and watering bowls, also, birdbaths for leftover food, and stagnant water. If you’re feeding more than how much your pet needs, you are fascinating predators to dine in your yard. If you leave standing water, you are attracting mosquitoes to breed.
- Check if the window and door screens fit securely, that the caulking joints are in good order. Also, that weather stripping, as well as sweeps, aren’t allowing light and pests through.
- Check the efficiency of the mowing program you have. Seek the presence of thatch. If the grass is getting a little too high between mowing, you might require adding a mowing day. Roofing, and high grass permit insects and rodents to move unnoticed in your yard, and, also offer weeds time to mature, so, replant themselves.
- Check for cracks, holes, and electrical. Besides, plumbing line openings, and seal off any you find with caulk.
- Look for outside places of your property for bush and weeds.
- Check for standing water and puddles. If you find any, ensure to create, therefore, carry out plans to supply drainage.
- Find any debris, rubble, and garbage. These offer cover and food for pests and rodents. Take away anything found.
- Check around for landscape plants, bushes, tree limbs, and vines reaching your home. Trim them down if they are. They give a roadway for insects to enter your home.
- Thoroughly vacuum your house and, if possible, leave pets outside, to best control fleas. Have your carpet cleaning regularly, preferably by a truck mount carpet cleaner that can produce over 70 Celsius steam, which kills fleas. Finally, consider doing a pest flea control treatment.
Online Customer Auckland Pest Control Reviews
Google Reviews Pest Control South Auckland
Facebook Flea Control Auckland Reviews
Google Map Reviews Pest Control Auckland
Facebook Reviews Pest Control Auckland
Google Reviews Fly Control Auckland
Google Insect Control West Auckland Reviews
Steam ‘n’ Dry Pest Control Auckland
For more pest control help, see the experts in South Auckland, North Shore, East, West Auckland. Call 0800 783-266, or send us an email for more preventive pest control tips.
The above was last written by Graeme Stephens 2001 IICRC Certified Master Restoration Technician with over 32 years of pest control service experience.
Last Updated: 20 April 2020