Car Upholstery Cleaning
Car Upholstery Cleaning Auckland
Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry started with Car upholstery cleaning back in 1987. With over 33 years of experience servicing throughout West Auckland Central City CBD, North Shore, East, South Auckland, and Hibiscus Coast.
Primarily, We specialised in upholstery cleaning for interiors of Japanese imported cars in the 1980s, often black with pollution soot. The car freshener manufacturers have gone to great lengths to develop a scent that mimics the pleasant aroma. There is certainly nothing satisfying like the smell of a brand new car. Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry service since 1987 has over 33 years of experience in cleaning car interiors.
Our car upholstery cleaning Auckland professionals can make your car look brand new. The car upholstery cleaning Auckland methods of car interior cleaning will pre-spray a solution and comprised of hot steam to kill and remove germs, allergens and viruses before a powerful vacuum removes the bacteria and soiling.
Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland’s professional types of equipment that heats up steam up to 85 celsius. The superior truck-mounted or portable deep hot steam cleaning machine sprays the hot steam to the car upholstery and removes the soil, germs, allergens and viruses. That is how the washing of car upholstery cleaning method process is completed. This method of our Car upholstery cleaning applies to fabric and leather car upholstery cleaning services which are completed by hand. Cars needed a deep-down restorative car upholstery cleaning. Car upholstery cleaning is the foundation of Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry inside car cleaning services with over three decades of experience.
Car Upholstery Virus & Bacteria Disinfecting Sanitisation
Steam ‘n’ Dry can clean car upholstery equally as how the way we clean your furniture, such as lounge suites. Using the same type of truck mount steam extraction machine and sprays, It is cost-effective to have both done simultaneously.
The Steam ‘n’ Dry Car Interior Upholstery Cleaning Auckland’s Professionals and our Capable Truck-mounted hot steam cleaners with over 70C hot; kills and removes viruses, bacteria, germs, dust mites, and other pathogens from car interior and upholstery. Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry truck-mounted cleaners not only use 85C hot steam at the interior car upholstery point of contact, but also have FDA approved to kill coronavirus, dust mite allergens, and bacteria elimination treatment options.
Call Auckland Steam n Dry 0800 783-266 or email the Auckland car seat cleaning experts.
Car Interior Cleaning & Stain Removal Guide
Maintaining the appearance and indoor air quality of your car interior is essential for the car’s health and value. Therefore it will help you when it’s time to trade it in or sell it. Here are a few helpful hints to help with car upholstery cleaning:
- Dilute coffee spills. The Steam ‘n’ Dry Car Interior Upholstery Cleaning Auckland Professionals provides these inside cars cleaning tips. Immediately with cold water and blot with paper towels or clean rags. If a stain remains after the spot has dried, spray on a glass cleaner (yes, a glass cleaner!). Soak the area, allow to sit for five minutes, and blot.
- Most greasy carpeting and upholstery stains can be rubbing on paint thinner with a clean, 100-per cent cotton cloth. Or, cover the spot with cornmeal and let it sit overnight, the vacuum in the morning.
- Hairspray will lift out pen ink stains on inside car seat upholstery or carpet. Salt will also lift the stain out of the rug. Repeat if necessary.
- Carsickness stains from children, pets, or adults inside car upholstery or carpet cleaner, should be diluted and neutralized (vomit is acidic) with club soda or a mixture of baking soda and water.
- Bloodstains on car interior carpets or upholstery, Whether animal or human, cover with a paste made up of dry laundry starch and cold water. (Do not use hot water, as it will set the carpet or seat stain). Allow to dry, then brush or vacuum the residue away.
Inside Car Cleaning
- To clean vinyl car seats quickly, wipe them with baking soda on a damp rag. Rinse with dishwashing detergent and water. Baking soda is gentler on vinyl than oil-based car seat cleaners, which will cause the vinyl to harden.
- For general carpet or upholstery stains for your car upholstery cleaning, take a litre of hot water, a generous amount of dish detergent, and add a cup of white vinegar. You’ll need a hard bristle brush to work the cleaner thoroughly into the car seat and carpet fibres. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Blot until dry with towels or thick absorbent rags. (This also works well for pet stains).
- Brighten faded car seat upholstery; the first vacuum then uses a sponge mop cleaner to lightly apply a mixture of half-cup clear ammonia to one pint of water. Test this mixture on a discrete area of the car seat or carpets area first.
Car Seat Cleaning
- If the inside car seats or carpet begin to smell, sprinkle or spray on a safe disinfectant. Then get a professional car seat cleaning company to remove both dirt and unpleasant smells.
- Does the car carpet edge start to fray? Paint carpet seams and sides with a liquid resin found in craft and fabric stores to hold the fibres in place.
- Before your vehicle carpet begin to show excessive wear and tear, vacuum clean them just as you would at home. If the situation is terrible, you might consider hiring a professional car seat cleaning company. If you do, be sure to bring up all the water. As stepping on a wet carpet only will damage the fibres further.
- Spraying a mixture of five parts water and one part fabric softener cleaner onto your car carpet or seat will lessen seat and carpet static and remove the light shock that occurs when you touch metal objects.
- If objects stored in the back of your vehicle have left indentations in the carpets, place a damp towel over the spot and press lightly with an iron on a low setting. The indentation will rise as the towel dry. Then call a professional car seat cleaning company. Be careful not to leave the iron on the spot for too long as synthetic fibres can melt.
- To keep car mats looking brand new, wax them with a liquid shoe wax polish. Make them much more comfortable to rinse clean during the inside car upholstery seat cleaning.
For the Auckland car upholstery cleaning experts, phone Auckland Steam n Dry 0800 783-266, or email.
The above was written by Graeme Stephens, 2001 IICRC Certified Master Restoration Technician with over 33 years of car upholstery cleaning experience.
BY GRAEME STEPHENS · PUBLISHED 30/10/2001. UPDATED 05/03/2021