Car Upholstery Cleaning Auckland
Car upholstery cleaning is what Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry first provided starting back in 1987, so over 33 years experience in car upholstery cleaning. Auckland wide. We firstly cleaned specialised in cleaning the car upholstery cleaners, and interiors of Japanese imported cars in the 1980s, which was often black with pollution soot. No doubt about it, there’s nothing like the smell of a brand new car. It’s such a refreshing scent that car freshener manufacturers have gone to great lengths to develop a scent that mimics the aroma. Auckland, Steam ‘n’ Dry service 1987 company has over 33 years of experience in the cleaning car interiors.
Our car upholstery cleaning Auckland professional can make your car to look brand new. The car upholstery cleaning Auckland methods of car interior cleaning is using hot steam to kill and remove germs, allergens and viruses before a powerful vacuum removes the bacteria and soiling. The Steam ‘n’ Dry Car Interior Upholstery Cleaning Auckland Professionals, will pre-spray a solution.
Then, our superior truck-mounted, or portable deep hot steam cleaning machine. Thus, it is professional equipment heats steam to 85-Celsius. Thus it sprays the hot steam to the car upholstery and removes the soil, germs, allergens and viruses. That is how the washing up car upholstery cleaning method, the process is complete. Thus service applies to fabric car upholstery cleaning—the leather, car upholstery cleaning service completed by hand. Cars needed a deep-down restorative car upholstery cleaning. Car upholstery cleaning is the foundation of Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry inside car cleaning services with over three decades of experience.
Car Upholstery Virus & Bacteria Disinfecting Sanitisation
The Steam ‘n’ Dry Car Interior Upholstery Cleaning Auckland Professionals, Capable Truck-mounted hot steam cleaners kill and removes viruses, bacteria, germs, dust mites, and other pathogens from interior car upholstery if the steam is over 70C hot. Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry truck-mounted cleaners not only use 85C hot steam at the interior car upholstery point of contact. Steam ‘n’ Dry Car Interior Upholstery Cleaning Auckland, also have FDA approved to kill coronavirus, dust mite allergens, and bacteria elimination treatment options.
Maintaining the appearance and indoor air quality of your car interior is essential for health and the value of the car. Therefore it will help you when it’s time to trade it in or sell it. Here are a few helpful hints to help with car upholstery cleaning:
Car upholstery cleaning can be cleaned much the same way as furniture. Such as lounge suites using the same type of sprays and steam extraction machine such as a truck mount. So next time you get one clean, it will work out more cost-effective to have both done at the same time.
For the Auckland car seat cleaning experts, call Auckland Steam n Dry 0800 783-266, or email.
Car Interior Cleaning & Stain Removal Guide
- Dilute coffee spills. The Steam ‘n’ Dry Car Interior Upholstery Cleaning Auckland Professionals provides these inside cars cleaning tips. Immediately with cold water and blot with paper towels or clean rags. If a stain remains after the spot has dried, spray on a glass cleaner (yes, a glass cleaner!). Soak the area, allow to sit for five minutes, and blot.
- Most greasy carpeting and upholstery stains can be rubbing on paint thinner with a clean, 100-per cent cotton cloth. Or, cover the spot with cornmeal and let it sit overnight, the vacuum in the morning.
- Hairspray will lift out pen ink stains on inside car seat upholstery or carpet. Salt will also lift the stain out of the rug. Repeat if necessary.
- Carsickness stains, from children, pets, or adults inside car upholstery or carpet cleaner, should be diluted and neutralized (vomit is acidic) with club soda or a mixture of baking soda and water.
- Bloodstains on car interior carpets or upholstery, Whether animal or human, cover with a paste made up of dry laundry starch and cold water. (Do not use hot water, as it will set the carpet or seat stain). Allow to dry, then brush or vacuum the residue away.
Inside Car Cleaning
- To clean vinyl car seats quickly, wipe them with baking soda on a damp rag. Rinse with dishwashing detergent and water. Baking soda is gentler on vinyl than oil-based car seat cleaners, which will cause the vinyl to harden.
- For general carpet or upholstery stains for your car upholstery cleaning, take a litre of hot water, a generous amount of dish detergent, and add a cup of white vinegar. You’ll need a hard bristle brush to work the cleaner thoroughly into the car seat and carpet fibres. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Blot until dry with towels or thick absorbent rags. (This also works well for pet stains).
- Brighten faded car seat upholstery; the first vacuum then uses a sponge mop cleaner to lightly apply a mixture of half-cup clear ammonia to one pint of water. Test this mixture on a discrete area of the car seat or carpets area first.
Car Seat Cleaning
- If the inside car seats or carpet begin to smell, sprinkle or spray on a safe disinfectant. Then get a professional car seat cleaning company to remove both dirt and unpleasant smells.
- Does the car carpet edge start to fray? Paint carpet seams and sides with a liquid resin, found in craft and fabric stores, to hold the fibres in place.
- Before your vehicle carpet begin to show excessive wear and tear, vacuum clean them just as you would at home. If the situation is terrible, you might consider hiring a professional car seat cleaning company. If you do, be sure to bring up all the water. As stepping on a wet carpet only will damage the fibres further.
- Spraying a mixture of five parts water and one part fabric softener cleaner onto your car carpet or seat, this will lessen seat and carpet static and remove the light shock that occurs when you touch metal objects.
- If objects stored in the back of your vehicle have left indentations in the carpets, place a damp towel over the spot and press lightly with an iron on a low setting. The indentation will rise as the towel dry. Then call a professional car seat cleaning company. Be careful not to leave the iron on the spot for too long as synthetic fibres can melt.
- To keep car mats looking brand new, wax them with a liquid shoe wax polish. Make them much more comfortable to rinse clean during the inside car upholstery seat cleaning.
For the Auckland car upholstery cleaning experts, phone Auckland Steam n Dry 0800 783-266, or email.
The above was written by Graeme Stephens 2001 IICRC Certified Master Restoration Technician with over 33 years of car upholstery cleaning experience.