Carpet Cleaning Methods in Auckland
Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Cleaning 1987, can help others to know how to clean their carpets DIY methods. However, we also have the best superior carpet cleaning methods available in the world today. As recommended by the worlds largest carpet manufacturers right here in West Auckland, North Shore, East, South Auckland, and Hibiscus Coast. It depends on:
- Whether you’re in a house or office, have an outside garden tap or laundry faucet; or in a hi-rise building or apartment complex.
- The type of carpet pile fibres
- Whether your carpets have stain protection
- If the carpeting is wool, nylon or polypropylene, loop or cut fibre pile
- The amount of traffic while on the carpets
- The importance of prompt drying time
- Whether anyone in the home has allergies
Pros and Cons of Carpet Cleaning Methods
Professional carpet cleaners will advise you in detail on the best method for your home or business.
Floors are wet for 1- 6 hours, depending on the equipment used by the technicians and including the weather.
Cleaning method Best for Advantages
Steam/hot water extraction Residential and commercial. Hot water extraction better choice.
Bonnet Dry Chem Ideal as interim clean only Is not a deep restorative clean. Leaves residue.
Foam Cleaning Hallways so large traffic areas. Foam is a safer choice because of less aerosol.
Carpet Shampoo Areas regularly cleaned, such as Commercial and retail areas during work hours.
Encapsulation Cleaning Convenient, less effective Commercial areas with high traffic so the appearance.
Back to Top
Most Commonly Carpet Cleaning Methods in Auckland
Hot Steam Water Extraction Carpet Cleaning
As Recommended by the world-leading carpet manufacturers use and are regular carpet cleaning is required to qualify for the warranty of the carpets. The best steam cleaning methods involve many stages, and to be sure a thorough pre-vacuum steam cleaning machine can be a great way to keep many of the surfaces in your home spotless as a result. Also, agitation of the cleaning solution into the pile of the carpet, hot water extraction, and of course, deodorising. (Including the hot steam rinsing of the carpets).
Commonly referred to as steam carpet cleaning, hot water extraction cleaning use high pressured hot water to agitate the carpet fibre and dissolve dirt in the carpets.
There are two types of steam cleaning: Truck mounted steam carpet cleaners are the most noteworthy, definitely the more effective carpet cleaning method, and portable steam cleaning is suitable for apartments and high rise buildings.
Truck Mounted Carpet Cleaning Method
You won’t find many professional carpet cleaners who can deliver the power of truck-mounted hot water extraction carpet cleaning and upholstery. Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland Services truck mounts set us apart from other professional cleaning companies. You can benefit from this superior truck-mounted carpet cleaning in Auckland, with many ways:
- Your home space is kept free of clutter during the clean. The only equipment coming into your home or workplace is a carpet cleaning wand and hoses — the truck-mounted hot steam extraction unit stays outside on the truck.
- Dirty, unhealthy air and humidity are exhausted outside. Thus it includes allergens, bacteria, dust mites and other pests.
- You don’t supply your electrical power, or hot water — Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland Service truck unit does.
- All effluent goes to a waste holding tank, then disposed of off-site per Auckland Council regulations.
- For maximum vacuum extraction of soil, allergens, detergent, germs, viruses and moisture, Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland Services truck mounts employ a powerful vacuum system. Therefore, it also means faster drying times.
- The hotter the water, means, the more influential the cleaning result. Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland truck mounts, can heat water to 95°C. No other carpet cleaning system can even come close to this.
- It’s fast, clean and comfortable. You get the superior best cleaning possible and then Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland technicians get out of your way, so your home or business can return to normal as soon as possible.
- Truck-mounted carpet cleaning has shown to significantly improve indoor air quality by reducing gas phase organics, virus, bacteria, biological contamination and respirable particles.
Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland truck-mounted cleaners not only use 85°C hot steam at the carpets and upholstery point of contact, which kills coronaviruses, germs, bacteria, dust mites, and other pathogens. We also have well researched by 17 scientists and proven kills 99.99% of coronaviruses, including SARS elimination methods as additional options.
An older method of carpet cleaning was popular until hot steam clean in the 1980s. While shampooing carpet may seem to clean heavily soiled carpet. However, the technology’s disadvantage of leaving behind a high amount of wet foam residues in the carpet. Taking a long time to dry, becomes sticky when it dries because of no rinsing after shampooing. And rapid re-soiling of carpet – makes this cleaning method less popular than others. A cleaning solution will be applied to the carpets using a circular brush. The rotary action of the brush truly creates a foam that traps the soil. However, this method consequently leaves a resoling residue. In other words, there is better carpet cleaning Auckland methods.
Bonnet Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning Method
In general, it uses chemicals and heat for the cleaning process to break down the “oily” build up in the fibre of the carpet. Absorbent pads rotate at high speed under a rotary machine definitely (floor polisher type unit called, bonnet buffer) picking up the soils and oils in the carpet. It’s like cleaning your hair with a towel. This carpet cleaning produces only a surface cleaning result as the process mainly involves cleaning the top part of the carpet fibre using a heavy machine with a spinning pad that has been immersed with a cleaning solution to absorb dirt from the carpet surface. This procedure has issues. As a result, it leaves a resoling residue and often damages the loop pile and wool carpets.
Spots and stain treatment of carpets, in addition to the solvent-based carpet cleaners solution, therefore the dry cleaning process. A carpet dry carpet cleaning service should also include the application of a neutralising rinse as well as sanitising and deodorising.
The product used in this method is foam. In detail, the unit generates the foam that uses brushes to rub the foam on the carpet. Thus, it is not effective clean at all. However, it may be considered convenient during work hours in an office. There are better carpet cleaning methods.
Absorbent Compound (encapsulation) Cleaning
Foam encapsulation uses synthetic detergents as a base that will crystallise into powder form when dries. Loosened dirt particles in carpet fibre will be encapsulated into powder when the applied cleaning foam dries and, finally, vacuumed or brushed when the foam dries after cleaning. Low-moisture encapsulation was developed, and endorsed by all major world carpeting manufacturers. It is our carpet cleaning Auckland industry’s latest initiative in green method technology, and we were the first in Auckland to offer it! There are better carpet cleaning methods. It leaves re-soiling residue in the fibres, so recleaning required soon after.
Thus, written by Graeme Stephens 2001 IICRC Certified Master Restoration Technician with over 33 years of carpet cleaning in Auckland experience.