Auckland Business for Sale NZ
Auckland Flood & Carpet Cleaning Business for Sale in New Zealand
The Real Rags to Riches Success Storey
The Carpet Cleaning Business for Sale NZ started in 1987. This was founded by a formerly uneducated 22-year-old Graeme Stephen who owned nothing but a $1000 car he borrowed from the bank to begin his carpet cleaning business opportunity 34 years ago.
The flooded carpet drying and carpet cleaning business Auckland Steam ‘N’ Dry has been continuously growing, particularly in profit year after year. At present, the owner now comfortably owns four high-end properties.
Auckland Steam ‘N’ Dry is now the largest privately owned carpet cleaning company in New Zealand. A household brand name in Auckland. The business is strategically ready for selling franchises throughout other areas of New Zealand. Either just outside Auckland or including Auckland.
Flood Drying Restoration & Carpet Cleaning Business for Sale NZ
- Asking Price: $3,900,000.
- Revenues: $2,000,000 per year recent average
- Profit: $200,000 per year recent average
- Vehicles: x 14 – 150,000 current approximately value, included in the business for sale asking price.
- Carpet Cleaning $200,000 current approximate value, added in the business for sale asking price.
- Flood Restoration $200,000 current approximate value, included in the business for sale asking price.
- Other Clean Up $50,000 current approximate value, included in the business asking price.
- 14 permanent and experienced staff.
- Office Manager 28 years with us.
- Office marketer 25 years with us
- Three carpet technicians are averaging 20 years with us.
- The carpet cleaning business runs by itself without the director.
There aren’t any business loans. Steam ‘N’ Dry Auckland paid it off a long time ago.
Good Profitable Income Business, Auckland New Zealand
This well-known national brand has proper name recognition and excellent reviews. Its territory is the Auckland area. Auckland Flood and Carpet Cleaning Business do residential and commercial carpet cleaning services. Also, it provides rug cleaning, water restoration, and furniture upholstery cleaning.
The purchase price includes all the pieces of equipment and the vehicles necessary for the operation. Specifically, free and clear of all liens. Except for two vans with loan balances, which need to be shouldered by the buyer.
To get more information about this Carpet Cleaning Service Business for sale in Auckland, New Zealand. Please contact Mr. Graeme Stephens via email. Contact Graeme Stephen for any questions or requests for a Carpet Cleaning Services appointment. You can also inquire about the details of the said service, business for sale, franchise opportunity inquiries.
Flood & Carpet Cleaning Business for Sale Auckland
Carpet Cleaning Business for Sale Auckland. This is a fast-growing opportunity. Our business established the Recession-Resistant Restoration franchise. In fact, our business is ready for multiple franchise territories with a stellar reputation. The business is specializing in carpet cleaning and flood water damage. Generally speaking, this business for sale NZ has quickly grown to be the most dominant. Steam ‘N’ Dry has been serving West Auckland, North Shore, Eastern Bays, South Auckland, and Hibiscus Coast for over three decades.
Another key point is, the business has shown steady growth over the last 34 years with impressive cash flow profit. The carpet cleaning business for sale immediately has a significant long-standing online presence, including over 5000 social media followers. Most importantly, you get all and more benefits. There are training and support of a franchise to help you continue to grow the business. Moreover, Turnkey with all systems and staff are in place. Lastly, Industry experience is not required.
- Real Estate: Leased (from Graeme Stephens trust currently).
- Building Size: 120 sq. m.
- All Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment Included in the asking price.
- Growth & Expansion: Multiple business opportunities exist for the new owner in further developing the New Zealand commercial and construction services.
- Support & Training: In addition to corporate training, the seller will train the new owner for four weeks at no cost and provide ongoing technical support for a year.
- Reason for Selling: The seller is has a new overseas venture and planning an early retirement.
For more Questions and Inquiries
After decades of running a successful Steam ‘N’ Dry Franchise, the seller plans a new overseas venture and an early retirement. Looking for someone to take over and reap the rewards of all his hard work. The business has an excellent framework and loyal customers that come back regularly for our outstanding services.
We have marketing methods that we do to support our service. The seller will provide training, coaching, and support for a franchise. Our company has been offering professional, environmentally safe, and high-quality cleaning services from our founding since 1987. We are confident that we are offering a better cleaning franchise opportunity. Our services and excellent technicians are great that 90% of customers come from word of mouth referrals and current repeat customers, which creates tremendous growth opportunity and sustainability for marketing.
To get more information about this Restoration Franchise business for sale in Auckland, New Zealand. Please phone Graeme Stephens on 021 285-5454 or Email Graeme Stephens about this Carpet Cleaning and Flood Restoration Business for sale opportunity.
To ask any questions or request an appointment to see this business for sale opportunity, click here to visit our Website.
PUBLISHED 30/10/2020. UPDATED 21/06/2021