Auckland Business for Sale NZ
Carpet Cleaning Business For Sale In New Zealand
The Real Rags to Riches Success Story. The Carpet Cleaning Business for Sale NZ started in 1987. This was founded by a formerly uneducated 22-year-old Graeme Stephens, who owned only a $1,000 car he borrowed from the bank to begin his carpet cleaning business opportunity 35 years ago.
The flooded carpet drying and cleaning business at Auckland Steam n Dry has been continuously growing, particularly profit year after year. At present, the owner now comfortably owns four high-end properties.
Furthermore, Auckland Steam n Dry is now the largest privately owned carpet cleaning company in New Zealand. Of course, household brand name in Auckland. The business is strategically ready to sell franchises throughout other areas of New Zealand, either just outside Auckland or including Auckland.
Flood Drying Restoration And Carpet Cleaning Business For Sale NZ
- Asking Price: $3,900,000.
- Revenues: $2,000,000 per year recent average
- Profit: $200,000 per year average
- Vehicles: x14 – 150,000 current value, included in the business for sale asking price.
- Carpet Cleaning $200,000 current approximate value, added in the industry for sale asking price.
- Flood Restoration’s $200,000 current approximate value is included in the asking price of the business for sale.
- Other Clean Up $50,000 current approximate value, including the asking price.
- 14 permanent and experienced staff.
- Office Manager 28 years with us.
- Office marketer with 25 years with us.
- Three carpet technicians are averaging 20 years with us.
- The carpet cleaning business runs by itself without a director.
Of course, there aren’t any business loans. Steam N Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland Services paid it off long ago.
Good Profitable Income Business, Auckland, New Zealand
This well-known national brand has proper name recognition and excellent reviews. Indeed, its territory is the Auckland area. Flooded Carpet Cleaning Auckland Services does residential and commercial carpet cleaning. Also, it provides rug cleaning, water restoration, and furniture upholstery cleaning.
The purchase price may include all the equipment and the vehicles necessary for the operation. Specifically, free and clear of all lines. Except for two vans with loan balances, which need to be shouldered by the buyer.
Thus, the Carpet Cleaning Service Business is for sale in Auckland, New Zealand; get more information about this. Therefore, don’t hesitate to contact Mr Graeme Stephens via email. Also, contact us for questions or requests for a Carpet Cleaning Service appointment. Hence, you can inquire about the details of the said service, business for sale and franchise opportunity inquiries.
Carpet Cleaning Business For Sale In Auckland
Carpet Cleaning Business for Sale in Auckland. Without a doubt, this is a fast-growing opportunity. Aside from that, our business established the Recession-Resistant Restoration franchise. Our company is ready for multiple franchise territories with a stellar reputation. Specifically, the firm specialises in carpet cleaning and flood water damage. This business for sale in New Zealand has quickly become the most dominant. We’re working to the high Carpet Cleaning Standards and ANSI/IICRCS500 Standards for Professional Water Damage Restoration (2021). Therefore, we served West Auckland, North Shore, Eastern Bays, South Auckland, and Hibiscus Coast for over three decades.
Another critical point is the business has shown steady growth over the last 35 years with impressive cash flow profit. Therefore, the carpet cleaning business immediately has a significant long-standing online presence for sale, including over 5,000 social media followers. Most importantly, you get all and more benefits. Training and support of a franchise help you continue to grow the business. Moreover, Turnkey with all systems and staff are in place. Lastly, industry experience is optional.
- Real Estate: Leased (from Graeme Stephens trust currently).
- Building Size: 120 sq. m.
- It includes all furniture, fixtures and equipment in the asking price.
- Growth & Expansion: The new owner has further business opportunities to develop the New Zealand commercial and construction services.
- Support & Training: Besides corporate training, the seller will train the new owner for four weeks at no cost and provide ongoing technical support for a year.
- Reason for Selling: The seller has a new overseas venture and planning an early retirement.
For More Questions And Inquiries On Business For Sale NZ:
After decades of running a successful Steam n Dry Auckland Franchise, the seller plans a new overseas venture and an early retirement. Instantly, he is looking for someone to take over and reap the rewards of all his hard work. Moreover, the business has an excellent framework and loyal customers who return regularly for our outstanding services.
Also, we have marketing methods that we do to support our service. Hence, the seller will provide training, coaching, and support for a franchise. Accordingly, our company has offered professional, environmentally safe, high-quality cleaning services since our founding in 1987. We are confident that we are offering a better cleaning franchise opportunity. In addition, our services and excellent technicians are great, and 90% of customers come from word-of-mouth referrals and current repeat customers, creating tremendous growth opportunities and sustainability for marketing.
Thus, to get more information about this Restoration Franchise business for sale in Auckland, New Zealand. Please call Graeme Stephens on 021 285-5454 or email him about this Carpet Cleaning and Flood Restoration Business sale opportunity.
You may also visit our website to ask questions or request an appointment to see this business for sale.
Updated Last: October/17/2023 By GRAEME STEPHENS. An IICRC Master Restoration Technician.