Franchise Packages NZ
Carpet Cleaning Franchise Packages
The following 3 carpet cleaning franchise package options cater to the budget-minded franchise your business start-up package, way up to standard franchise own business package, all the way up to the serious money-making Pro packages business agreement.
Franchise Package Definitions
Full Training & On-Going Support
This is a week-long comprehensive training program in Auckland, followed by on-going continued training support as required.
Booking Management Program
This includes online booking, phone-ins, emails and others.
It includes an email Monthly newsletter, search engine optimization (SEO) for the area, and other marketing management.
Exclusive Large Area
This means any work that comes in for that area goes to the franchise. Although, the franchisee can contract work back to the franchiser in times of saying mass flooding overflow.
This is the computerized online administration program that simplifies office processes and time.
Truck Mounted Carpet Cleaner
This is believed to be the largest, most powerful truck-mounted carpet cleaning machine in New Zealand, which does an outstanding carpet cleaning job. New or used. One year parts and service warranty.
TM Carpet Cleaning Accessories
This includes approximately 3 months supply of carpet cleaning and stain products, carpet cleaning wand, hoses and attachments, 16-litre battery-powered commercial sprayer, uniforms shirts, etc. New. One year parts and service warranty.
TM Upholstery Clean Accessories
This includes approximately 3 months supply of upholstery cleaning and stain products, mattress and upholstery cleaning hand tools, Solar Pump up Sprayer hoses and attachments. New or new. One year parts and service warranty.
5 Floods Drying Set up
This includes a non-evasive moisture meter, 5 x industrial dehumidifiers on big wheels (80 litres per day high airflow capacity), 10 x carpet dryers and various other tools, including carpet kicker. One year parts and service warranty. New or new. One year parts and service warranty.
Full Decon Cleanup Set Up
This includes a commercial, industrial ozone generator on wheels, large commercial fogging machines, personal Safety Wear, New or new. One year parts and service warranty.
Full Vehicle Branding
This includes the Steam ‘n’ Dry exclusive full paintwork and extensive van signwriting.
Basic Vehicle Branding
This includes the Steam ‘n’ Dry exclusive logo and basic van signwriting.
15-50k Hiace Van Included
This is variable from 15k for a used Hiace van up to 50k for a new Toyota Hiace.
Sub Franchise Options
As the business grows, the franchisee can profit from putting additional vehicles on the road at cost or sub-franchise to others to maintain and capitalize on the franchise business growth.
Upgrade Options Available
This can be additional truck-mounted carpet cleaners, flood equipment, etc.
Monthly Fees – Franchise Packages
Based on 5% of the carpet cleaning franchise business income, for the:
- On-Going Support
- Booking Management Program.
- Marketing Management
- Administration Bookkeeping
Lease Franchise Packages
When we set up our standard franchise models, it was clear that there was also a market for a low cost, entry-level franchise package that would allow the right, talented individuals to become a part of the Steam ‘n’ Dry family.
So we designed our ‘Lease Franchise’ package.
How it Works
Our Lease Franchises go through the same practical ‘hands-on’ training as all our other Franchisees. However, our Lease Franchisees don’t have an exclusive territory. They can still carry out jobs as an approved subcontractor within any Franchise territory requested (subject to the Master Franchise and relevant Franchisee).
You work directly for the customer within the Franchise area. Your Monthly Income is a percentage commission (currently 40% of total job value) payable to the relevant Franchise that owns the territory.
So you’ve paid for the jobs you do.
Keys points of the Lease Franchise package are:
- First, your only paid commission on the jobs you do, but there is no work volume guarantee.
- Secondly, you have no marketing, job booking costs or management. These are included within your job percentage fee.
- Thirdly, you will need to have cleaning equipment and van as approved by the Master Franchise or purchase approved equipment.
- Next, you can lease the van and equipment, including the truck mount cleaner, for 10%, so 30% of the total income commission.
- Other than that, you will need to carry out jobs under the ‘Steam ‘n’ Dry’ brand, using Steam ‘n’ Dry cleaning solutions purchased from the Master Franchise.
- Moreover, lease franchisees are welcome to upgrade to a Standard or Managed Franchise at preferential rates at any time (subject to availability).
- Furthermore, lease franchisees do not own their exclusive Territory.
- Lastly, Lease Franchisees are on a 12-month contract (renewable each year subject to the approval of the Master Franchise).